Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Customize style of my theme does not work

• romana14
    April 16, 2018 at 6:14 am #30492

Hello, yesterday I reinstall my theme. I had one theme installed for some time and then I changed the size of the font to bigger 14 pt. But it also changed other things in the setting which I did not like to be changed and it messed up my settings. So I decided to reinstall my theme. I unistalled it and then I wanted to install it again. It got installed however it is not possible to customize the theme at all. When I try to open customize style or customize it opens a blank window. There is nothing.
    I think there is probably problem with the installation key that it behaves like if I intalled another second theme and it is not activated. But if this is the case and it wants me to add somewhere again the activation code, I dont know where to put it. Please let me know what to do about it. thank yo

Adek
    April 16, 2018 at 12:40 pm #30536

Hi romana14,

May i know what the current version of JNews that you use in there? Also, please try to enable WP_DEBUG mode on your site to check if there’s any error message occurs on the customizer panel. For more detail about WP_DEBUG, you can check our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/system-status/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.