Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Custom Post Type, taxonomy and extract

Gwen15
    September 24, 2018 at 4:07 pm #37275

Hi and thank you for your amazing plugin !

I have a problem : I have lot of Custom Post Type, but your plugin does not display the corresponding taxonomy, as well as its excerpt. It’s a big problem for me…
    Can you help me please ?

Adek
    September 25, 2018 at 11:34 am #37338

Hi Gwen15,

About the custom taxonomy from the custom post type, you may need to do some changes in there. Because at the moment we only support taxonomy from the post. We will take a look at this thing to find a solution for using custom taxonomy. Let me know if you have a further question on this thing.

Thank you

Gwen15
    October 1, 2018 at 5:23 pm #37617

Too bad, your plugin therefore only partially handles the custom post types … It’s really the features I need the most, and I can not change my website (too many changes to operate for one plugin).

Can you keep me informed? Because if I had known, I would not have bought your plugin… 🙁

Adek
    October 2, 2018 at 1:24 pm #37675

Hi Gwen15,

Currently, we still looking for a solution to this thing. It may take more time because this is a technical thing. Let me know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

danielfurtado
    October 5, 2018 at 3:16 am #37799

Hi there. I’m having the same problema with Enfold Portfolio Items as it is a custom Post Type.

Adek
    October 5, 2018 at 9:49 am #37808

Hi danielfurtado,

For custom post type, we’ve been supporting on our block module element. But in this case, for the custom taxonomy from the custom post type, it a little bit hard to add the custom taxonomy as the content filter. At the moment we still looking for a solution to this thing. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

ApollomediaDK
    October 15, 2018 at 9:04 pm #38240

Hi,
    I have the same problem as Gwen15 and danielfurtado. And like Gwen15 support for custom taxonomies was why I bought this plugin in the first place. Although it’s not explicitly stated in the product description custom post types & custom taxonomies are so closely related, that I din’t even think about it NOT being supported…

The plugin AnywhereElementor offers support for both custom post types and taxonomies, so technically it should be possible to add custom taxonomy support.

Please let me know if this is something that will be added to the roadmap, otherwise I’ll have to find a different solution.

Best
    Apollomedia

Adek
    October 16, 2018 at 10:23 am #38256

Hi Apollomedia,

About custom taxonomies, we’ve been integrating this thing into Epic News Element. It will available on next plugin update asap. Please be patient for a while. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

ApollomediaDK
    October 16, 2018 at 3:09 pm #38274

That’s great news!
    Looking forward to the next update!

Gwen15
    October 18, 2018 at 4:20 pm #38341

Really a great news ! Your plugin is amazing ! It will be perfect, I’m sure, with this update.
    Thank you. 😉

Adek
    October 30, 2018 at 9:32 am #38800

Hi Gwen15,

We already push an update. You can check it out here http://epic.jegtheme.com/

Cheers

km19144
    December 2, 2018 at 6:55 am #40173

…Hello…

Just purchased this plugin and so far, I’m very impressed with its features…

But, the version I have (v2.0.0) still lacks the ability to filter by custom post type Category(s) or Tag(s) within the “Header Filter” section.

Specifying custom-post Tags and Categories (via ID) seems to work fine in the “Content Filter” section, but not the “Header Filter” section…

Any idea as to when this functionality will be implemented..?

Adek
    December 3, 2018 at 10:42 am #40191

Hi km19144,

Thanks for your kind words above.

At the moment we don’t have that feature for header filter. We will consider adding this thing for the further update. Let us now if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.