Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Copyright, Social Icons

zmm
    June 24, 2014 at 2:20 pm #609

Hi,

I have 2 problems with this theme, and I’m using the “Landing Page I” layout as the homepage:

1- I changed the copyright text in Jkreativ Dashboard, but at the bottom of the side menu it is still displaying “© Jegtheme 2013. All Rights Reserved.”

2- I also added links to my Facebook/Twitter in the Jkreativ Dashboard, but the bottom half of the Twitter icon’s border is not being displayed correctly. Please see this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/5AbrTz2.png

I would appreciate if you could please help me with these problems.

Many thanks

Rai
    June 25, 2014 at 1:38 am #631

Hi,

1. Looks like changes you’ve made doesn’t save properly, have you save after made changes?
    2. May I know what is monitor resolution do you use? Or it could be better if there is online site that I can check directly 🙂

Thank you

zmm
    June 25, 2014 at 6:34 am #649

Hi,

I use a 27″ iMac with a resolution of 2560×1440 (using Chrome). Issue #1 has been fixed – it was due to a caching plugin showing the old version of it. However, I forgot to add that the bottom half of the copyright is also not being displayed just like the social icons.

Also, can you please tell me what the difference between Landing Page I and the other landing pages are? I can’t really see any difference between them.

Link: http://www.signwebsolutions.com

Many thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  zmm. Reason: Added browser
    Rai
    June 25, 2014 at 7:15 am #651

Looks like your problem have been solved! 🙂

We divide Landing Page into 4 parts in demo content because of long content that often causing blank when import. That is actually copy content from: http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com

Thank you

zmm
    June 25, 2014 at 7:40 am #652

Unfortunately not. Please check this full-screen screenshot which I have annotated:

The weird thing is when in WordPress settings > Reading I change the static front page, sometimes it updates and shows the page I selected and sometimes it stays on the previous page I selected, no matter how many times I choose different pages. I set it to “Normal Page” layout and it changed on Safari, but Chrome is still stuck on showing the latest posts which I selected before the “Normal Page” layout!

The other thing to note is that the copyright/social icons display correctly on Safari in the Landing Page layout, but it’s only Chrome which doesn’t show the bottom half of them properly.

zmm
    June 25, 2014 at 8:23 am #656

Front page has finally changed back to Landing Page I now, but the bottom half of the social icons and copyright still do not display correctly on Chrome.

Rai
    June 25, 2014 at 12:25 pm #667

Hi,

I tested it on Macbook Pro & iMac 27″ with Chrome, Firefox & Safari its fine. Your social icon & copyright display properly.

Tested on Macbook Pro 15″

Tested on iMac 27″

Try to clear your browser cache and see is it still broken on your side?

Thank you

zmm
    June 26, 2014 at 6:08 am #706

Hi,

Unfortunately yes. Social icons display fine when the menu is expanded, but otherwise the problem still exists:

Rai
    June 27, 2014 at 4:56 am #760

Hi, I think it might be because of Admin Bar, but if you’re not logged in the Admin Bar doesn’t appear which is what your visitor will look. Please use this CSS to fix that issue:

Put that CSS into Appearanace > Jkreativ Dashboard > General Settings > Additional Style

Thank you

zmm
    June 27, 2014 at 9:51 am #769

Hi,

Thanks for that, though the problem still exists. It indeed only happens when the admin bar is at top of the page – so when I logout it’s fine in both Chrome and Safari.

zmm
    June 27, 2014 at 8:27 pm #787

Sorry I just realised that I forgot to add the fact that the social icons have been fixed. The issue only exists with the copyright now.

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2014 at 1:51 am #794

hi zmm, can you try to logout. and see if the problem still exist?
    we actually already see your website, and we unable to see the problem, it may because you still having admin bar on top of page that cause this problem.

Thank you

zmm
    June 28, 2014 at 6:08 am #806

Hi,

No, the problem does not exist after logging out. The CSS you provided fixed the social icons with the admin bar present. I would appreciate if you could please provide a CSS that would do the same for the copyright as well – because even though I’m aware that the issue only exists when the admin bar is present, it is still quite bothersome.

Many thanks

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2014 at 12:32 pm #820

hi zmm, you can use this code :

Thank you

zmm
    June 28, 2014 at 1:34 pm #832

Thank you very much, it worked!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.