Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

control Fallback image for mobile

studioduel
    April 20, 2016 at 12:16 pm #19776

Hi There!
    we’ve recently bought the Jkreativ theme and now we are running into a small difficulty.
    When we use the parallax background slider we set an Mobile fallback image. But i cant figure out (on the forum, blogs etc) where we can change the behaviour of the image.

It’s setting are by default left align (i guess) but we want it to be aligned in the center due to the content on/over it.

If there is anyone out there who can tell me where/how to controll the Mobile fallback image.

Thank in advance!!

Adek
    April 21, 2016 at 2:12 am #19810

Hi studioduel,

Unfortunately we don’t have those kind of feature at the moment in case to control the mobile fallback image position. You will need to add some custom css code to achieve that.

Thank you

studioduel
    April 21, 2016 at 6:44 am #19831

thanks for the answer!

Adek
    April 25, 2016 at 2:10 am #19886

You’re welcome studioduel

Let us know if you have another question.

Thank you

studioduel
    April 25, 2016 at 9:14 am #19912

Hi there!
    to continue on the question. if there is anything else,
    The customer where we use the Jkreativ template for has a question if we can disable the menu. So no menu side-menu or a top-menu.(nothing at all)

We’ve looked into the customizer of there is a switch to turn of the menu section, but we couldt find such thing.

Is this also a custom CSS job or is is a hidden feature :)?

Adek
    April 26, 2016 at 4:10 am #19941

Hi studioduel,

For custom job, you can visit this page http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.