Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backin

TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 4:20 am #36473

Sir, Please tell me why i am geeting this message again and again after using this theme.

Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.

Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 3:26 pm #36532

Hi TheIndiaPost,

About connection lost issue, this issue related to your internet connection. In this case, please make sure if you have a good internet connection to access your website.

Thank you

TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 4:42 pm #36551

Dear Adek, I am using high speed internet. Regards

Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 4:52 pm #36560

Hi TheIndiaPost,

Please try to disable all plugins except required plugins that related to JNews just for a while to check if the problem causing by a plugin conflict.

Thank you

TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 6:22 pm #36569

Ok, i am doing that, when ever i post some thing, than i get this error. From last 10 min i m not able to post any thing just because of this error. i am using Akismet Anti-Spam , WP Super Cache and Jetpack by WordPress.com

Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.

Adek
    September 12, 2018 at 11:02 am #36617

Hi TheIndiaPost,

Have you tried to disable all plugins except required plugin that related to JNews theme? If you still getting the problem in there, can you provide me login access to your website for further investigation? You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.