Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Compatibility with OneSignal

SibR
    March 31, 2018 at 4:20 pm #30092

Hi !

Since I’m using this theme, OneSignal is not working anymore.
    After contact with OneSignal support, they told me :

“Can you ask what do you want to send?
    Then you can add that one of your custom post to your OneSIgnal plugin and it should work automatically”

FAQ OneSignal : https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/web-push-wordpress-faq#section-for-posts-created-from-3rd-party-plugins

Thanks for your help.

Adek
    April 2, 2018 at 9:13 am #30105

Hi SibR,

Can you please provide me your site URL? so i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

SibR
    April 2, 2018 at 2:42 pm #30125

Hi

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Jegbagus.
    Adek
    April 3, 2018 at 8:42 am #30134

Hi SibR,

I’ve checked your website previously and it seems on the OneSignal Notification just works fine on the frontend (https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0dok16re60wkxn/Screenshot%202018-04-03%2008.35.58.png?dl=0). May i know which custom post type that you mean on this thing? Because we don’t have custom post type on JNews. Also, please try to disable JNews – Push Notification plugin if you want to use the original feature from OneSignal plugin. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

SibR
    April 3, 2018 at 7:11 pm #30148

Bonjour

Merci de votre réponse.

Le problème survient lors de l’envoi de la notification (à la création de l’article).

Le message qui s’affiche sur l’interface administrateur est :

“Push notification : A notification was sent, but there were no recipient.”

Personne ne reçoit donc la notification.

SibR
    April 4, 2018 at 3:18 am #30165

C’est bon, ça marche !

C’était Push Notification de Jnews qui était de nouveau activé et qui créait le problème !!

Merci beaucoup !

Adek
    April 4, 2018 at 4:53 pm #30177

Hi SibR,

Can you please translate your answer in English, because i’m not quite understood what you mean above? Also, this topic has been marked as resolved, may i know if you still getting the problem in there?

Thank you

SibR
    April 5, 2018 at 3:38 am #30185

It was Jnews’ Push Notification plugin that was (again) activated and that created the problem.

You understand ?

Adek
    April 5, 2018 at 9:16 am #30191

Hi SibR,

Sure. Actually, on JNews Push Notification plugin, we extend the feature from OneSignal plugin. With our plugin, your user will be able to subscribe only to certain post category. So, your site user only gets a notification that related to their category subscribe.
    Previously, you get this message “A notification was sent, but there was no recipient” maybe because there’s no one yet subscribed to that post category or something else that needs to do further investigation.

Thank you

SibR
    April 6, 2018 at 2:45 am #30216

Hi.

I think there was conflict between the 2 plugins (Jnews Push and OneSignal).
    Because I have more than 300 registered to the notifications.

Now, with the deactivation of Jnews Push Notif, OneSignal works again.

Adek
    April 6, 2018 at 10:06 am #30229

Hi SibR,

Thanks for your info, we will take a look on this thing for further update. Let us know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.