Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Comment on single post

finalcut47
    May 23, 2015 at 6:23 am #11804

Excuse me, but I realized just now that is not possible send comments to individual posts? Is missing a button sends or similar? What could have happened? See the link: http://lnx.robertobrucellaria.it/wordpress/5-gennaio-2015/

finalcut47
    May 23, 2015 at 6:35 am #11805

Sorry … I specify that also use child theme personalized, but also using father theme do not appears “label submit” (comment-blog-clean.php).

Adek
    May 23, 2015 at 9:20 am #11810

Hi finalcut47,

May i know what the current version of Jkreativ themes that you use on your site?

Thank you

finalcut47
    May 23, 2015 at 10:58 am #11815

Dek Ery, The next version … 2.3.0 and wp 4.2.2

This a part file comments-blog-clean.php with label submit
    $newdefaults = array(
    ‘fields’ => $defaults[‘fields’],
    ‘comment_field’ => ‘<p class=”comment-form-comment”><label for=”comment”>’ . __(‘Commento’, ‘jeg_textdomain’) . ‘</label><textarea id=”comment” name=”comment” cols=”45″ rows=”8″ aria-required=”true”></textarea></p>’,
    ‘must_log_in’ => ‘<p class=”must-log-in”>’ . sprintf( __( ‘Devi essere loggato per inviare un commento.’, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ), wp_login_url( apply_filters( ‘the_permalink’, get_permalink( $post_id ) ) ) ) . ‘</p>’,
    ‘logged_in_as’ => ‘<p class=”Logged in as”>’ . sprintf( __( ‘sei … %2$s … vuoi scollegarti ?‘, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ), admin_url( ‘profile.php’ ), $user_identity, wp_logout_url( apply_filters( ‘the_permalink’, get_permalink( $post_id ) ) ) ) . ‘</p>’,
    ‘comment_notes_before’ => ‘<p class=”comment-notes”>’ . __( ‘Tranquillo, il tuo indirizzo mail NON viene pubblicato’, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ) . ( $req ? $required_text : ” ) . ‘</p>’,
    ‘comment_notes_after’ => ‘<p class=”form-allowed-tags”>’ . sprintf( __( ‘puoi usare <abbr title=”HyperText Markup Language”>HTML</abbr> tags e attributi: %s’, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ), ‘ ' . allowed_tags() . '‘ ) . ‘</p>’,
    ‘id_form’ => ‘commentform’,
    ‘id_submit’ => ‘submit’,
    ‘title_reply’ => __( ‘Scrivi un commento’, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ),
    ‘title_reply_to’ => __( ‘Lascia una risposta a %s’, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ),
    ‘cancel_reply_link’ => __( ‘Cancella risposta’, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ),
    ‘label_submit’ => __( ‘INVIA IL TUO COMMENTO’, ‘jeg_textdomain’ ),

finalcut47
    May 24, 2015 at 8:28 am #11822

The problem seems to have been born with the upgrade of wordpress to release 4.2.2 .
    See here
    And see here
    Strange that no one has reported .
    So I think the solution is urgent . What to do – thanks

Adek
    May 26, 2015 at 12:33 am #11857

Hi finalcut47,

Yes, i see your problem. But we’ve been fix this issue on the themes version 2.2.9. Please try to use parent themes for a while. Let me know if the problem still occurs, we will come back to take a look on this thing. Because on my localhost also using the same version of Jkreativ (2.3.0) and WordPress (4.2.2) and i don’t get this issue.

Thank you

finalcut47
    May 26, 2015 at 6:44 am #11870

… But even using the parent theme is the same problem. That way no one can comment my post. ????
    See here

Adek
    May 28, 2015 at 5:53 am #11921

Hi finalcut47,

Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

finalcut47
    May 28, 2015 at 6:27 am #11929
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    May 28, 2015 at 7:02 am #11937

Hi finalcut47,

I’ve been check your site. Please try to re install Jkreativ themes and keep activate required plugins that come with Jkreativ themes for a while and disable another plugin.

Thank you

finalcut47
    May 28, 2015 at 8:17 am #11950

No way. I followed your instructions reinstalling the theme with Filezilla. But still not working. You can check it directly.
    Roberto
    Please help me …

Ma nessuno ha il mio problema, sembra dovuto a WordPress 4.2.2 ????

Adek
    May 29, 2015 at 1:56 pm #11996

Hi finalcut47,

Actually it’s weird for me. Most of our customer also using WordPress 4.2.2 with Jkreativ 2.3.0 but they don’t get any problem with comment button. Please contact me via email right here [email protected] regarding this issue.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.