Documentation

Forum

Menu

Columns color & Navigation bar

Webamorfosi
    March 11, 2015 at 10:57 am #9877

Hi!
    Awesome theme so far, I only have a couple questions about it:
    – I’m creating my homepage, and in one section I have 3 columns that I’d like to be of 3 different colors: the columns are like THESE, but I’d like them to be like THESE. I tried with CSS elements but it didn’t change the whole column… What am I doing wrong? 🙂
    – I’m using a transparent navigation bar, that is at the top of the Homepage and follows the scrolling down: can I put it at the bottom of the page when landing on it? I’ve also noticed that when you land on the page, before scrolling down, the bar is not over the Slider Image, but slightly upper and with nothing behind: can it be over the Slider Image?
    HERE‘s a picture of what I mean.

You should be able to see the website here http://www.webamorfosi.it/wordpress/

Thank you very much for your help!

Adek
    March 11, 2015 at 3:13 pm #9890

Hi Webamorfosi,

Thanks for your kind words on above 🙂

1. It seems you will need to do some customization with the layout as well to achieve something like that. I think in this case you have css skill so you can see we have different thing on the column layout.

2. You can try to use this code below :

Thank you

Webamorfosi
    March 11, 2015 at 3:49 pm #9896

Hi Dek Ery, thank you for your answer. I hoped you could give me a bigger hand on where to touch to give the column the right color! Any specific suggestion on where should I look? I saw that there many divisions/parts of a column, but I have no idea how to name that specific part… 😛

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by  Webamorfosi.
    Adek
    March 11, 2015 at 4:55 pm #9899

Hi Webamorfosi,

You will need to remove the margin on those section at first. On row setting, set the top margin and bottom margin into no margin. Then you will need to delete the margin on each column and setup another thing with css code. Anyway on those page, you’re using Visual Composer or Section Builder?

Thank you

Webamorfosi
    March 12, 2015 at 9:22 am #9919

Thank you for your help! I am using the Visual Composer right now!

Adek
    March 12, 2015 at 12:58 pm #9928

Hi Webamorfosi,

Can you provide me access into your wp admin panel, i will try to make an example page in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Webamorfosi
    March 12, 2015 at 1:54 pm #9931
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    March 12, 2015 at 4:59 pm #9935
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.