Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Color Issues Using Mega Menu

glibero
    April 11, 2015 at 7:33 pm #10755

Hey there!

I’m not sure the best way to describe this, but when I’m in the Theme Customizer menu, I made some changes to the text colors of the main top nav menu. The color show up fine in the Customizer, but when I view the live site, the colors do not match.

The page is http://davincict.com/devwpsite/ If you go there, you will see the menu color is hardly visible. In the customizer, it’s a bright white, which is what I want. Also, in the customizer, the social icons appear red, but in the live site they are white (which is correct). Something is amiss and I’m not sure what it is.

Would you be able to take a look?

I will PM with login credentials once I receive a reply.

Thanks in advance!
    Gary

glibero
    April 12, 2015 at 12:37 pm #10759

Hey…forgot to add in my original post….how do you increase the menu text size?

Thanks!
    Gary

Adek
    April 13, 2015 at 1:11 pm #10782

Hi Gary,

Actually it’s weird for me about this thing, but you can use this code below to achieve that and put them on Additional Style :

Thank you

glibero
    April 14, 2015 at 6:42 pm #10822

This worked great! Thanks so much!

I may have to open another ticket for this, but are there any tricks to installing the Jkreativ theme via FTP? I’m about to search the forums. WP is giving me hard time installing this theme from the front end. I got it to upload via FTP, however none of the plugins came over.

Thanks!
    G

glibero
    April 15, 2015 at 1:00 am #10828

Hey! Please disregard that last part of my last post. I worked it out after many hours of useless support from Go Daddy (actually ended up figuring the issue out myself). All is right with the world! Can’t wait to configure my next site with this theme….one of my favorites!

Thanks!
    G

Adek
    April 15, 2015 at 7:50 am #10840

Glad to heat that 🙂

Let me know if you have another question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.