Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Client still complaining about distortion of slider image on Chrome and Safari

lisaeve5
    November 15, 2016 at 3:01 am #22335

Some of my client’s visitors as well as my client keep asking about this, where the slider distorts before it loads. No way to capture a screen shot. She thought it was just Chrome, but it’s Safari, too.

Today she also added this note, “Sometimes the page takes a long time to load all the images in the correct positions too. Meaning, the posts below the slider image are being jumbled up as well.

Is it a function of the theme? Is anyone else who uses this theme experiencing issues?”

I’d really like to resolve this!

Thank you

Rai
    November 16, 2016 at 2:16 am #22347

Hi lisaeve5,

Could you provide the theme & Sukawati Plugin version and the URL of the issue?
    Also, it will be great if you attached the screenshot, you could use a shortcut key to capturing it when the issue occurs, if it does not work, you could send screencast instead.

Thank you

lisaeve5
    November 27, 2016 at 7:47 pm #22437

Hi, there:
    I was waiting for client to get back to me – it was near impossible to grab a screen shot, so she had to find a time in her travels to record video.

Her site is:

Lisa Eve Travels

Sukwati version is: 1.0.6

The Dropbox link to the video she took of the distortion of the home slider (and delays on other pages) is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zv0zw2mohwdwyd3/trim.AFEB3076-F6AA-46B1-809E-0114AD0068F0.MOV?dl=0

Hope this helps with troubleshooting the issue!

Rai
    November 28, 2016 at 1:58 am #22440

Hi lisaeve5,

I guess it is normal because the page is not fully loaded yet, the full page require all styles & script loaded to looks as it should.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.