Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

child theme

htkmarketing
    February 19, 2015 at 10:04 pm #9447

New install and I want to use the child theme that comes with the install.

However after activating I get an error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function vp_metabox() in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data03/10/2473410/html/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/lib/scriptstyle.php on line 498

I also noticed that on my upload via FTP that 4 files did not copy over. Any suggestions?

Adek
    February 20, 2015 at 6:03 am #9461

Hi htkmarketing,

Please make sure if you’ve been activate all required plugins that come with these theme.

Thank you

htkmarketing
    February 20, 2015 at 4:13 pm #9480

I have all plugins installed and updated that I believe we need. There were some others that I tried to activate but then said there was an error because they were pre-packaged and installed. Now I dont see those so I wonder if those are the culprits?

What would be the additional plugins?

htkmarketing
    February 20, 2015 at 4:47 pm #9483

Im trying to activate the missing plugins and I get the following:

Downloading install package from /home/content/p3pnexwpnas02_data03/10/2473410/html/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-child/plugin/jkreativ-plugin.zip…

Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.

Return to Required Plugins Installer

Ive even unzipped files on the server and it doesnt see those as being unzipped.

Im using managed hosting with GoDaddy and using a temporary domain until my new site is finished.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  htkmarketing.
    Adek
    February 21, 2015 at 8:52 am #9502

Hi htkmarketing,

Please try to read our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/themes-installation-activation-2/. You just need to follow the instruction in there and please don’t use child theme for a while if the parent theme still doesn’t work fine.

Let me know if you have any question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.