Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Changing Default Product Image Size

DigitalMako
    April 9, 2015 at 4:24 pm #10725

Good Morning,

I was wondering exactly how can we manipulate the default image size for products on the individual product page. I’ve tried to overwrite the single product gallery settings using the different options, but since I am only using one image per product it will not center the product image (and by default it justifies left), leaving a huge blank space between the product image and the share/ecommerce sidebar.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

Warm Regards,

Ps. Awesome Theme!!!

Adek
    April 10, 2015 at 8:48 am #10739

Hi DigitalMako,

Thanks for your kind of words on above.

Yes i understand what you need and you will need do some customization to achieve that. Unfortunately this is not our support scope and you will need to hire someone to do that.

Let me know if you’ve further question.

Thank you

DigitalMako
    April 16, 2015 at 9:52 pm #10906

Good Evening Guys,

Thank for the quick response. I can get that done, but I have a few questions that would go a long way in assisting me solve this challenge. There are below:

1. What PHP page is the code on?
    2. What CSS is it calling and what is the class, or id attribute?
    3. What line is the code on in the CSS?

Thanks in advance for your assistance as this will save us hours of searching through code. Have a great night guys and looking forward to your response.

Regards

Adek
    April 18, 2015 at 7:21 am #10947

Hi DigitalMako,

You just need to add several css code and put your css code on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style, your code will override the default style.

Thank you

DigitalMako
    April 18, 2015 at 4:43 pm #10984

Ok, sounds good. So the only thing that I need from you guys is the name of the class that affects the product image attribute on the individual product page and I should be able to write my own code. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Regards

Adek
    April 20, 2015 at 7:11 am #10994

Hi DigitalMako,

Can you help me to send the url of page that you referring to? So i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

DigitalMako
    April 20, 2015 at 11:48 am #11017

Good Morning,

The issue is happening to the images that I place on any of the single product pages, but I the only left one example up for you and the URL is http://cliniclibessart.com/shop/makeup-remover/bijou-nacre/

Thanks so much, as I’m really having difficulty figuring this out. Looking forward to hearing your reply. Have a great day!

Regards,

DigitalMako
    April 20, 2015 at 11:50 am #11018

I basically want to shrink the product image down from the default 850×3358 pixels to something more like 300×600 pixels instead. Thanks again for your help!!

Regards

Adek
    April 21, 2015 at 6:10 am #11033

Hi DigitalMako,

Previously, i’ve check your site. But your image it seems doesn’t occur in there. Can you change the image in there so i can replicate on my side.

Thank you

DigitalMako
    April 21, 2015 at 4:07 pm #11049

Sorry,

It has been added back to the product gallery so you can see the issue. Thanks again for the assistance.

Regards

Adek
    April 23, 2015 at 5:32 am #11091

Hi DigitalMako,

It seems the image just show properly in there and have center alignment. So may i know what you need in this case?

Thank you

DigitalMako
    April 23, 2015 at 1:46 pm #11125

Good Morning,

Yes, but that is not the problem that I am having. I would like to know how to be able to shrink the size of this, and the overall default image size of all single product images, that’s it (I would like it to stay centered just as it is).

It is WAY too large for the page and should be more along the lines of 200×600 or something comparable. Thanks for your assistance. All I need is to make the single product image a much smaller pixel size so that it fits the screen. Thanks again and anxiously awaiting your response as this is the last step in wrapping up a project that we are working on.

Regards,

Adek
    April 25, 2015 at 6:40 am #11164

You can try to use this code below and put them on Additional Style :

Thank you

DigitalMako
    April 27, 2015 at 8:40 pm #11234

Thanks Dek Ery,

IT WORKED PERFECTLY!!! I made an adjustment to the margin % and it works beautifully, it was exactly what I was attempting to accomplish! THANKS SO MUCH for your assistance, you were GREAT! I will mark as resolved.

Have a beautiful week and Thanks again!

Regards

Adek
    April 29, 2015 at 6:36 pm #11262

You’re welcome DigitalMako,

If i get 5 star rating for this? *just kidding 🙂 Anyway, glad to hear that it works properly on your site.

Thank you

Herry

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.