Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Change Section Title Font

stammik
    March 2, 2015 at 7:42 pm #9731

Hello,

What CSS code would I need to use to keep the section titles using the same font as the other sections, such as service?

http://www.theweddingstudio.ca

Thank you,

Scott.

stammik
    March 2, 2015 at 8:15 pm #9733

…same goes for the Accordian Section Titles.

Adek
    March 4, 2015 at 7:49 am #9769

Hi stammik,

You can try to use this code below :

Thank you

stammik
    March 8, 2015 at 5:02 pm #9834

That code is working perfectly, thank you.

I’m still having an issue with the section titles though. I have the font in the theme set to Open Sans, but the section titles are in Arial I think. If I make a text block with H1 type, it displays correctly, but in section/title headings, its a different font, looks like Arial bolded. Can I get the section titles to be in Open Sans, H1 with no emphasis or bolding.

Of greater concern however, is the mobile formatting of the masonry gallery. The images are appearing in narrow bands. Please offer any suggestions you can to correct this.

Thanks of your hard work and help.

Scott.

stammik
    March 8, 2015 at 5:03 pm #9835

…the masonary galleries load incorrectly on my desktop as well, until I resize my browser window, then they snap into place.

Adek
    March 9, 2015 at 3:08 am #9845

Hi stammik,

You can try to use this code below :

May i know which section title that you don’t want to use emphasis in this case?

For gallery, please try to disable all plugin except required plugins that come with these theme. Also what kind of browser that you use to check them?

Thank you

stammik
    March 9, 2015 at 3:57 am #9846

The code you suggested to edit the section worked perfectly! Thank you for your prompt and accurate support.

If we can solve the masonry gallery format challenge, I’ll be all set with my new site.

I have disabled all but the required plugins as suggested. I am using Apple Safari to browse the site, primarily on iOS 7 and 8 and MAC OSX. Maybe it’s just the way I have the gallery page settings that are causing the formatting issue? I’ll post my WP login info below and perhaps you can have a look at my settings for my Portfolio page.

Thanks so much.

Scott.

stammik
    March 9, 2015 at 4:02 am #9847
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    March 9, 2015 at 5:19 am #9849

Hi stammik,

Please try to use this code now : http://pastebin.com/JfNaw071
    and use code above on jkreativ themes folder public > js > internalmin > jquery.jimgallery.js

Important after implementing this code, ,make sure that you already remove all cache that available on your page. it may cache of your page that causing the problem. also this code will effect 4 second after website loaded. so please wait and see if overlapping image moving.

Thank you

stammik
    March 13, 2015 at 2:38 pm #9945

Hi Dek,

This code doesn’t seem to be working for me.

I had some confusion over the filename. On my theme install, the file is called jquery.jimggallery.js (with two g’s). Regardless, I updated the code as you directed, but the problem persists.

Any help is appreciated. Until the issue is resolved, I’ll need to use another gallery template for my main portfolio, but I’ll continue to use masonry here for testing purposes: http://www.theweddingstudio.ca/extended_portfolio/ali-dave/

Thanks for continued help.

Scott.

stammik
    March 15, 2015 at 5:19 pm #9980

Still hoping for a solution to this problem Dek.

Thanks,

Scott.

Adek
    March 18, 2015 at 4:20 pm #10090

Hi Scott,

I’m sorry about that, you will need replace this file jkreativ-themes/public/js/internalmin/jquery.jimggallery.js and i just want to make sure if you’ve been remove the browser cache right after implementing this code.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.