Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Change portflio navigtion popup text

sfoster78
    April 27, 2016 at 5:26 pm #19969

There is popup text that appears when you hover over the portfolio item navigation. It says “share this portfolio,” “previous portfolio,” etc. I’d like to change the word portfolio to something else. How do I do that?

Adek
    April 28, 2016 at 5:39 am #19979

Hi sfoster78,

You can try to use POEDIT in case to translate certain words on our theme.

Let us know if you have further question on this thing.

Thank you

sfoster78
    April 28, 2016 at 4:33 pm #19991

No, that’s not what I was referring to. I don’t want to translate the text. I want to change it. The popup text is a part of the navigation once you are viewing a portfolio piece. There are buttons to navigate back and forth from one portfolio item to another, one to bring up additional information and one to go back to the grid of all portfolio items. The popup text says next portfolio, previous portfolio, etc. I want it to say next project, previous project.

Adek
    April 29, 2016 at 7:11 am #20011

Hi sfoster78,

It’s okay, no worry. Can you help me to provide the url of your portfolio page in there? I just want to make sure on this thing because we have several portfolio page template on our themes.

Thank you

sfoster78
    April 29, 2016 at 4:04 pm #20023

http://highptdevelopment.com/single-family-homes/estates-at-hopewell/

See portfolio navigation in upper right hand corner. I want to change the popup text.

Adek
    May 2, 2016 at 2:35 am #20044

Hi sfoster78,

You will need to make some changes on this file jkreativ-themes/template/portfolio/template-portfolio-ajax.php and then jump into line 49. Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.