Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

cant see the "Install plugins" on the dashboard

grafmood
    November 4, 2018 at 7:26 pm #39002

Hi.
    I am trying to get to the “Install plugins” tab on the Jnews dashboard but it gives me a blank woordpress gray look. I have clered the cache but it didnt help.
    What can be the problem and how can I solvק it?
    Thanks.

Adek
    November 5, 2018 at 12:37 pm #39025

Hi grafmood,

Can you please try to enable WP_DEBUG mode on your website? to show if there’s an error message in there. You can check this article about WP_DEBUG https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress.

Thank you

grafmood
    November 12, 2018 at 3:13 pm #39228

Hi.
    I have enabled it. This is the eroro massage I get:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to protected method TGM_Plugin_Activation::do_plugin_install() from context ‘JNews\Dashboard\PluginDashboard’ in /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Dashboard/PluginDashboard.php:70 Stack trace: #0 /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Dashboard/AdminDashboard.php(216): JNews\Dashboard\PluginDashboard->install_plugin() #1 [internal function]: JNews\Dashboard\AdminDashboard->install_plugin() #2 /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Dashboard/AdminDashboard.php(176): call_user_func(Array) #3 /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): JNews\Dashboard\AdminDashboard->JNews\Dashboard\{closure}(”) #4 /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #5 /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #6 /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-a in /home/grafmood/public_html/y-shlomo.co.il/wp-content/themes/jnews/class/Dashboard/PluginDashboard.php on line 70

Ferdy
    November 13, 2018 at 1:18 pm #39285

Hi grafmood,

Please try to disable another plugin that not related to JNews theme to check if there is a conflict on the plugin. Let me know if you have further question

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.