Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Cannot Instal Demo Styles!

pwoodie
    January 27, 2015 at 8:09 am #8635

Hi,

I have just started a business and I need the website up and running as soon as possible. I downloaded JKreactiv about a week ago and saw there was four starter styles included. I am confused as to what these starter styles actually are. From what I’ve read the included styles are: Clean Style, Clean Style for Hotel, Flat Style and Dark Style. However, what I am looking for is a template style similar to the styles showcase on the JKreactiv demo e.g. freelancer, agency/business, creative etc. I tried to get these templates using the ‘Import Dummy Data’ button however it just flooded my site with useless stuff from soundcloud and wasn’t what I expected.

Basically, could/how do I use the freelancer template for my website so I can take out all the demo data and insert my own?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Adek
    January 28, 2015 at 5:59 am #8666

Hi pwoodie,

Actually if you’re importing dummy content you can use this page that called Home - Freelancer and use Flat Style. You just need to go Edit those page and make change as you need. Let me know if you have any further question.

Thank you

pwoodie
    January 30, 2015 at 11:28 am #8738

Hi Dek Ery,

Thanks for your reply. I still don’t understand how I use the freelancer pager as my home page… I can click on the box next to “Home – Freelancer” although I am given three options – ‘Bulk Actions’, ‘edit’ or ‘move to trash’. Further, all the pages that came with the demo content are published, is this part of my issue? All I want to do is edit and use the ‘freelancer’ template for my own website ‘spacerfurniture.com.au’ and I really don’t know how. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pat

Adek
    February 3, 2015 at 7:56 am #8774

Hi Pat,

Just want to make sure about this thing. So you want to make those page as your home page on your site, right? If so you can try to this way, go to your wp admin panel (dashboard) and then go to Settings > Reading and setup the Front page displays option. You can take a look on this image below :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.