Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Can I remove employer registration?

BlocCreative
    June 13, 2016 at 5:06 pm #20686

Hi

My client doesn’t want employers registering – can I restrict the register to “applicants only”?

If not and I do have employers registering – can these just view resumes and not be able to post vacancies as all vacancies will be listed by my client and they don’t want to reveal the employer to applicants.

Please can you get to these asap as I need to deliver this project on Wednesday..?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Steven

Jegbagus
    June 14, 2016 at 12:39 am #20689

hi BlocCreative, you can do this. go to jobplanet plugin > template > account > fragment > register-form.php
    and remove from line 39 to 41

Thank you

BlocCreative
    June 14, 2016 at 6:43 pm #20697

Hi thanks for your speedy reply.

Where do I find this flow? Do you mean via the FTP?

I also have another thread that hasn’t been answered.

Regards

Steve

BlocCreative
    June 14, 2016 at 6:55 pm #20698

Hi again,

Also in regards to once an applicant is registered. It seems the reset password doesn’t work.

I’ve tried it when registered and once i’ve input my username/email and hit reset – I receive nothing. Do I need to set something up for this to work. Would hate for users to not be able to use the feature if they forget passwords…

Thanks again

Steve

Jegbagus
    June 14, 2016 at 11:39 pm #20702

hi BlocCreative, yes you can do it using FTP.

most of time, reset password not working because WordPress unable to send email from your server. Try to use SMTP for wordpress plugin. it have setting so you can check your email setting.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.