Documentation

Forum

Menu

Browser Compatibility

DJF
    June 26, 2014 at 11:19 am #735

Hi

I have a few questions:

1. My website does not conform to other resolutions, and cuts off images and layers on the parallax backgrounds when I view the website on smaller resolutions? Is there a setting to make the site stretch to any resolution?

2. Can I change the loader screen with a custom background, font and colors?

3. How do I update the theme to the latest version?

4. Can I add a youtube social icon link in the header? The theme does not have a youtube option.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

DJF
    June 26, 2014 at 12:54 pm #737

PLEASE HELP! I’ve tried everything and I can’t get it to work.

Please look at my site in 1080×1920: http://warriorkingthemovie.com/. I designed the site to work perfectly in 1080×1920, but when I change resolutions – the whole design breaks! It cuts off images, and the bottom image of the movie logo is just gone!

Here is what I am trying to do:
    I want a full-page, parallax opening-screen, with the movie logo as a “footer image” at the bottom of the opening screen. I have selected the “Enable cover background” setting for all the parallax images. The only way I can get the parallax background to be full browser-screen, is by inserting an image file (preproduction2014.png) in the “Section Content” and adding paragraph tags above it (<p></p>), to set the page to the right height. But when I change resolutions or browsers, the design is not the same and looks bad.

Is there another way to set the height of an parallax background to full-browser-screen?

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!!
    David

Jegbagus
    June 27, 2014 at 4:09 am #758

hi djf

1. its actually problem on every fullscreen image slider.

2. you can change loader image if you use circle loader. you can go to appearance > customizer > loader setup > circle loader logo

3. you can use envato wordpress toolkit, you can download it right here : jegtheme.com/repo/jkreativ/envato-wordpress-toolkit.zip

4. we currently don’t have those kind of option, but we will add it on next feature list.

5. we don’t have fullscreen parallax option on section, but you can makeit heigher by adding some space like [spacing size=”200″]
    or you may want to change your method, by using image inside section instead of parallax, you can add parallax as background effect.

btw i see your website inside small monitor, and i see its quite good.

Thank you

DJF
    June 27, 2014 at 8:14 am #764

Thanks, Jegbagus. I managed to get it working with a bit of a compromise on both designs, but that is fine.

If I choose circle loader, can I change the loader background from white to black and the text color to red? In my post I was referring to the background color and not the logo.

Also, there is a problem with Internet Explorer – the theme works fine on Chrome and Firefox, but on IE the whole design breaks. Is there a way to make the theme work with Internet Explorer? If not, when the page is viewed on Internet Explorer, can I have a pop-up message or screen or message-bar appear, that warns the user not to view the website in Internet Explorer?

Thanks.
    David

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2014 at 12:22 pm #818

hi DJF,

actually this themes is tested on IE until IE 9. we are not supporting IE bellow than IE 8 yet. and actually we are passing compatibility test that have been done by reviewer for IE also before we can advertise this themes is compatible with some browser. i think its can be achieved by adding some plugin.

you can do it by adding this css and put it on additional css on wordpress admin panel > appearance > jkreativ dashboard > additional css :

also for circle loader, its cannot be change unless you change js file.

Thank you

jknair
    June 28, 2014 at 3:11 pm #839

How can I display front-page of the website in older IE versions, with plain HTML and CSS, without any animations ? Is it possible to do it simply by assigning a separate css file after identifying older versions ?

Please help,
    Thanks,
    JK Nair.

Jegbagus
    June 28, 2014 at 11:24 pm #848

hi jknair, we actually already do this, if you are using IE 9, you will not see any animation like hovering and anything else like you have on modern browser.
    or if you refer to anything else, please let me know.

Thank you

DJF
    July 5, 2014 at 10:40 am #1166

Hi Jegbagus

This code does not work:

#loading {
    background : #000;
    }

I copied it into admin panel > appearance > jkreativ dashboard > additional style > Custom CSS. The background color is still white with black text. How can this be fixed? Also, I use IE11 on Windows 8 – and the website crashes when loading. Warriorkingthemovie.com does not run on IE 11 (windeows 8). Please help. I’d appreciate any assitance.

Thanks.

DJF
    July 5, 2014 at 10:41 am #1167

Also, once the background colour of the loading screen is black, how do I change the loading font colour to red?

Rai
    July 6, 2014 at 6:45 am #1182

Hi DJF,

Actually, you can customize page loader style with cutomizer in current version of Jkreativ.
    Goto Appearance > Customize or Jkreativ > Customize Style then find Loader Setup. Here you can change Background color, text color & line color.

Regards,
    Rai

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.