Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

BLOG LAYOUT MISSING

giobby
    April 7, 2015 at 4:21 pm #10671

Hello,
    last week i was trying new layouts for the blog in my website and everything was ok I changed easly from one template to another. Today I am trying to change (from the page) from blog-normal layout to blog-masonry layout but it does not change at all. On the Jkreative Dashboard– Blog general template I have tried every type of blog template to see if something changes but remains the same, on normal layout.

I have noticed that this happens when I go to Settings–reading settings and set the current Blog page (the one I am working on) as article page, otherwise I can change the blog template without problems, but that’s not the idea i need the articles to be on this page.

Can you help me please?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  giobby.
    Adek
    April 9, 2015 at 6:04 am #10706

Hi giobby.

Can you help me to provide access into your wp admin panel, so i can check it directly. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

giobby
    April 9, 2015 at 7:28 am #10713
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    April 9, 2015 at 8:28 am #10719

Hi giobby.

I’ve been make several change in there. Please check it out.

Thank you

giobby
    April 9, 2015 at 4:02 pm #10724

Hi Dek

the blog page is working fine now,
    BUT how can I apply wide template to Archive and Search pages?

In our “Additional Template” section we don’t have this kind of template available.

Thanks Giobby

Adek
    April 10, 2015 at 8:19 am #10734

Hi giobby.

Unfortunately, at the moment on the Additional Template you only can use Normal Layout or Masonry Layout template for archive page and search page.

Thank you

giobby
    April 10, 2015 at 10:52 am #10745

Is there a way to add anew template for archive page and search page?

thanks

Adek
    April 13, 2015 at 11:48 am #10773

Hi giobby.

To achieve that you will need to do some customization on several file of these theme. You will need to hire a programer to help you because this is not our support area or you can use our custom service

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.