Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Background image position on mobile

leadspring
    February 23, 2015 at 4:00 pm #9568

Hi,

We’re close to completing our site build using the Jkreativ theme (currently on http://charliegrice.leadspringlocal.co.uk/) and have used the Visual Composer builder for the page layout. Is there a way to re-position the parallax background images used for sections when the site is in responsive mode. Currently on the Biography section for instance the image is defaulting to the runner on the left when we actually need it to focus centrally. It’s fine on desktop and when the width is wide enough just need to do this for when the site goes responsive on tablet and mobile.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Adam

Adek
    February 25, 2015 at 6:54 am #9614

Hi adam,

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have those kind of option. In this case you will need to add several custom css for certain image on each mobile device resolution as well to fit with your own need.

Thank you

leadspring
    February 25, 2015 at 8:50 am #9622

Hi Dek,

Thanks for your reply :).

Is there a CSS fix you can suggest or point me in the right direction. I’m a bit of an amateur at CSS.

Thanks you,
    Adam

Adek
    February 27, 2015 at 4:57 am #9656

Hi adam,

Actually this is not our support scope. Anyway i just want to help our customer as long as i can, so may i know which section that you want to make a change on image background? I will try to give an example.

Thank you

leadspring
    February 27, 2015 at 8:34 am #9670

Hi Dek,

I understand and really appreciate you having a look in more detail. It’s the “Biography” section underneath the first red bar, on mobile it currently focuses on the runner on the left hand side (with the nose plaster), but I need it to be more central and instead focus on the runner in the Great Britain vest (towards the center).

Any further help you can give would be great.

Thanks again,
    Adam

Adek
    March 2, 2015 at 3:03 am #9706

Hi adam,

You can try to use this code below and put them on JKreativ Dashboard > Additional Style :

You will need to adjust the value of max-width(screen resolution), top, left and right value.

Thank you

andre_placido
    July 12, 2015 at 11:24 pm #12913

Hi! Can anyone help me? I am having the same problem…

I want the background image to move more to the left on resolutions below 767px.

I used the following code:

But it hasn’t worked… can anyone help me?

The section address is this http://www.cheflaemcasa.com.br/#o-chef

Thank you!

Adek
    July 17, 2015 at 3:27 am #12976

You can use this code below :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.