Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Arrows from dropdown menu not aligned

mattivonleliwa
    June 8, 2016 at 3:27 pm #20632

Hi,

how can I get the arrows of the dropdown menu aligned to the according menu topics?
    The arrow of a multicolumn menu on my site is aligned to the left, but it needs to be centered.

Any way how I can configure that? On the example pages the arrow is aligned correctly.

Thanks in advance!

mattivonleliwa
    June 8, 2016 at 3:28 pm #20633
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    June 9, 2016 at 4:38 am #20636

Hi mattivonleliwa,

You can try to use this code below and put them on the Jkreativ Dashboard > Additional Style :

Let us know if the problem still persist.

Thank you

mattivonleliwa
    June 9, 2016 at 3:58 pm #20642

Hi Adek,

Thank you. That adjusts the position of the dropdown. But I wanted to have the arrow being positioned to the center, like in the example pages.
    I think the offset needs to be generated according to the amount of columns of the dropdown, e.g:

Thanks in advance.

Adek
    June 10, 2016 at 1:36 am #20646

Hi mattivonleliwa,

If you want to make the arrow being centered you can try to use this code below instead :

Thank you

mattivonleliwa
    June 10, 2016 at 3:42 pm #20656

Hi Adek,

Thanks. But that won’t work when I change the number of columns of the dropdown.
    Shouldn’t the value be generated by php?

There seem to be a lot of generated values in the inline css.

Thank you in advance!

Adek
    June 12, 2016 at 10:56 pm #20677

Hi Hi mattivonleliwa,,

I’m not quite sure on this thing. You can try to adjust the value of the css code that i provide before.

Actually we’re using inline css to avoid our customer put their css code on original theme files because when they are going to update theme into new version, their custom css code will lost.

Thank you

mattivonleliwa
    June 14, 2016 at 12:28 am #20688

Hi Adek,

From my point of view, the theme should generate this value automatically. Would you mind investigating a little further?

Adek
    June 15, 2016 at 1:44 am #20708

Hi mattivonleliwa,

Yeah of course, but in this case i’m not quite sure why this kind of problem occurs on your site. Actually it’s weird for me about this issue. We will take a look on this thing and hopefully we can found a solution asap.

Thank you

mattivonleliwa
    June 20, 2016 at 2:44 pm #20830

Hi Adek,

Do you have any new information in this issue?

Thank you in advance.

Adek
    June 28, 2016 at 5:31 am #20965

Hi mattivonleliwa,

I’m sorry for late reply of your previous question. Unfortunately we don’t have an idea to fix this thing for some reason. But we will suggest you to add some css code to get right alignment of menu items.

Sorry for this inconvenience, we will let you when when we’ve fix this issue and will include on new version of our theme soon.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.