Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

AMP fail

silverheim
    September 8, 2018 at 12:56 am #36303

Hello Adek. Now amp single posts are not loading google fonts anymore, which is great but not it is loading bootstrap remotaly from another souce. Please look bellow the amp header:

<meta charset=”utf-8″>
    <meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width,initial-scale=1,minimum-scale=1,maximum-scale=1,user-scalable=no”>
    <link href=”https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”>

This must be removed due GDPR law.

Adek
    September 10, 2018 at 1:17 pm #36380

Hi silverheim,

Thanks for your info, we will check this issue asap. Let me know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

silverheim
    September 17, 2018 at 6:46 am #36843

Hello Adek. Any new? Again i had to go back to newspaper theme. Everytime i try to use jnews theme, it fail!

Please fix the reported issues. Its important!

Adek
    September 17, 2018 at 4:57 pm #36894

Hi silverheim,

Regarding this thing, we still need font awesome as font icon on the certain element on the APM page. We already make an update to load the font file from the website (locally), not other resources. It will available on next update. As i know, by this way it will compliant with GDPR law. Anyway, do you have another suggestion?

Thank you

silverheim
    September 18, 2018 at 7:36 am #36916

Hello. Thank you Adek. Yes i have. Please do the amp search menu icon works the same way as the non amp page. Also, allow us to customize amp footer and enable the gdpr notice over amp pages. Actually only works with non amp pages. Continuing about the gdpr notice, it is not blocking cookies and js before consent. Actually it is only a notice banner. Please make it work properly to turn the theme fully compliant.

I love ur theme. Thats why i am helping with so many suggestions.

Thanks

Adek
    September 18, 2018 at 1:48 pm #36963

Hi silverheim,

Thanks for your suggestion. At the moment we more focus on GDPR compliant and for other feature, we will take a look at this thing for further development.

Thank you

silverheim
    September 19, 2018 at 12:21 pm #37000

Thanks Adek. When you will release next update for fixing and improvements of existing features?

Adek
    September 19, 2018 at 1:29 pm #37008

Hi silverheim,

I can’t confirm about the time release but i already fix the GDPR compliance. It will be ready on next theme update. Please be patient for a while.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.