Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

After installing Jkreativ, I get the following error:

tinakaris
    July 14, 2014 at 11:11 pm #1678

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dubninja/public_html/nursetimer/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 245

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dubninja/public_html/nursetimer/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-wpb-map.php on line 245

Rai
    July 15, 2014 at 9:39 am #1700

Hi @tinakaris,

I not sure what the problem is, but that error is refer to Visual Composer plugin. Do you have installed version of VC before installing theme? Try to disable all plugins before install & activate theme.

Thank you

Vidadu
    July 15, 2014 at 9:52 am #1704

Hello Rai,

the same error we received now.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfsmnt/hosting2_2/3/d/3de76f86-406c-4a9d-a378-d7ac73e06ee5/zdochli.eu/web/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/landing/section-content-builder.php on line 12

Clean install, first installed theme, then plugins, and activating them, all works… after we put dummy data, then those sites, not all of them, but most of them are giving us this type of error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach

Could you please assist what we are doing wrong? We just want to learn the theme from dummy data, but with this error it isnt possible.

Thanks

Rai
    July 15, 2014 at 10:07 am #1707

It seems your plugin is installed incorrectly. Can you create access for me to your backend so I can check it further. Please drop the login details from Profile Page

Thank you

Vidadu
    July 15, 2014 at 11:25 am #1711

Thanks Rai, login details just send to you. Thanks for checking it out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.