Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

'Advertisement' Tweak

iuliacc
    October 18, 2016 at 8:57 am #22151

Hi there,

I want to make a post to our home that when you click the photo it doesn’t open the post’s content but that redirects to another page within our web. We thought that the best solution would be to tweak the the advertisement type post. We were able to remove the ‘Advertisement’ bar but would like to also show the excerpt like the standard posts. Is this possible? Can’t find the code to add to custom CSS.

Is this the best way?

The website is talents.com.es – example of the test that I am doing is the magazine cover for ‘Mujer Hoy’ that is currently set up like an advertisement.

Thank you so much for your time!

Jeff

Adek
    October 19, 2016 at 2:02 am #22165

Hi Jeff,

Can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

iuliacc
    October 19, 2016 at 8:10 am #22169
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    October 20, 2016 at 2:24 am #22175

Hi Jeff,

I’ve been check your site previously and it seems you’ve be able to put the excerpt in there right? I just want to make sure on this thing. Please take a look on the attached image url below :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vuc96p1pqsq2qfm/Screenshot%202016-10-20%2010.21.43.png?dl=0

Thank you

iuliacc
    October 20, 2016 at 12:00 pm #22177
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    October 21, 2016 at 2:04 am #22178

Hi Jeff,

Ok sure, i see it now. But unfortunately if you want to make a certain post linking into another page we don’t have those kind of feature yet.

It may you can use Advertisement post format, but they don’t have post excerpt like another post format so you will need to make some changes on these post format or adding an option to put linking into another page on single post instead.

Anyway i you interest you can use our Custom Service that we provide here http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/ to help our customer for custom requirement.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.