Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

ads managment plugin

Rcollantes
    September 9, 2018 at 2:41 pm #36353

Hello
    Before changing my theme to Jnews I was using the “Ads Pro Plugin” plugin to manage advertising.
    With Jnews the plugin does not work. I have spent hours trying to configure it and solve the problems but I have not achieved anything.
    What plugin do you recommend to be compatible with Jnews to manage advertising?

Adek
    September 10, 2018 at 3:40 pm #36412

Hi Rcollantes,

Can you provide me an example about which ads that not working in there? Also, we’ve been provided several ads slot on JNews that you can set up on the Customize > JNews Advertisement Option.

Thank you

Rcollantes
    September 21, 2018 at 2:04 am #37127

Hello
    After several tests I have managed to make the shortcode work well. There are certain types of animations that do not work.
    But my main problem now is that Inline Article Ads does not work. Top or bottom work well but Inline does not.

You can see it here
    https://www.avocesdecarabanchel.es/finalizan-las-obras-de-rehabilitacion-del-tanatorio-sur/

I set up bottom and Inline Content 1 Advertisement with shortcode and only show bottom ads

Thanks
    Alfonso

Adek
    September 21, 2018 at 11:35 am #37159

Hi Alfonso,

I’ve been checking your website and i’m can’t find any inline ads wrapper in there. Also, i notice currently you’re using WP Super Cache, can you please try to disable that plugin just for a while? so i can get the actual content on my side.

Thank you

Rcollantes
    September 22, 2018 at 1:41 am #37215

Hi, WP Cache is disabled
    custom setup
    custom setup 2

• This reply was modified 4 days, 12 hours ago by  Rcollantes. Reason: Add another img
    MIcha-Sumikai
    September 23, 2018 at 9:51 am #37238

Hello,
    Sorry if I interfere, but try AdvancedAds, the plugin I used on my website and except for the ad spaces in the categories (but you can set your own ad spaces in the plugin) it works great https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-ads/

Adek
    September 24, 2018 at 4:21 pm #37280
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rcollantes
    September 25, 2018 at 12:59 pm #37340
    Adek
    September 26, 2018 at 9:31 am #37365

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.