Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

add social icon

pijey13
    March 14, 2015 at 9:02 am #9959

Hello again,
    I’m beginning to customize the theme, without having imported examples (not import dummy data)
    wonder how you can add social icons in the panel “Jkreativ dashboard > social icons” I have only 12 possibilities, starting from Linkedin, Github, Flickr, etc.,
    I miss the most used as facebook, twitter… instead that I had when I imported the sample content of the topic …(I did a test online)
    thanks a lot

Adek
    March 14, 2015 at 5:55 pm #9968

Hi pijey13,

You can edit this file jkreativ-themes/admin/option/main.php and jump into line 111 then you can add social icon to fit with your own need.

Thank you

pijey13
    March 15, 2015 at 7:08 pm #9982

sorry as I modify it?
    in wordpress? in the “editor” section?
    thanks to the support

Adek
    March 16, 2015 at 7:15 am #9996

Hi pijey13,

Actually i’m not quite sure what you mean on above.
    If you want to add your custom social item in the backend so it will appear on the Social Icon Panel, you will need to edit those file on above.
    But if you want to add your social link that will show up on frontend (on your homepage and etc) you just need to insert your social url on the Social Icon Panel.

Thank you

pijey13
    March 16, 2015 at 9:50 am #10005

I am attaching two pictures of how I visualize otherwise the panel “Jkreativ dashboard> social icon”

the first image is what I see in the offline version (server visrtuale with xampp):
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the second is what I see in the online version of the site wordpress:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

how can it be?
    I have sent my data access in the other email update for the speech Visual Vomposer, if you want to check directly entering wordpress …
    Thank You

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  pijey13.
    Adek
    March 18, 2015 at 4:16 am #10047

Hi pijey13,

It’s weird for me, because i also install Jkreativ themes on my localhost and i think it’s just work fine. Please try to disable all plugins and only activate required plugins that come with these theme.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.