Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Add Menu to Footer?

frockadvisor
    July 30, 2015 at 1:15 pm #13239

Hi there,

I’d like to add a menu to the footer of the page, for example About, Terms & Conditions, Contact, Jobs etc. but I can’t see how to do this. I had a look in the widgets, thinking I would use one and put it into one of the Footer areas, but no wigdets seem to be appropriate. There is only Custom Menu but this is a vertical menu, when I am looking for a horizontal one. Essentially I would like to be able to create a menu in the WordPress Menus settings, similar to Primary Menu, etc. and apply that menu to the footer of the page.

Thanks

Jegbagus
    July 31, 2015 at 2:41 am #13247

hi frockadvisor, we don’t have that kind of feature on our themes. if you need to have menu on your footer with right styling, it will need someone with knowledge to help you. you can hire someone or you can also use our custom change service right here : http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

Thank you

frockadvisor
    August 12, 2015 at 10:38 am #13567

Thanks so much for that. I have some knowledge and had a good long go at it, but couldn’t quite get it. I’ll keep trying, or get my developer to help. Thanks!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.