Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Accordion and hyperlink

Phi21
    June 29, 2017 at 3:52 pm #24036

Hi there,

The JPhotolio template is really amazing but I have a little issue: if I put an hypertext link (a href) inside an accordion, when I click on the link, the accordion only collapses. So, is there a way to make a link work from an accordion?

Second question, if I may: do you have any additional CSS code to provide, in order to customise expanded portfolios description text (the text just to the left of pictures)?

Thank you very much by adavance!

Adek
    June 30, 2017 at 2:15 am #24038

Hi Phi21,

1. About the accordion issue, can you please provide me the page url that showing that issue? So i can replicate that issue on my side.

2. About additional CSS code, please visit this article for more complete information (http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/additional-css-and-javascript/).

Thank you

Phi21
    June 30, 2017 at 7:59 am #24040

Hi Adek,

Thank you for your response.

1. You can test the accordion issue I was talking about here. This is a fullwidth default page, I inserted some hyperlinks into the accordions contents and when I try to click on it, the accordion collapses.

2. I know where to put extra CSS lines in Jphotolio settings but I don’t know the name of the elements. I already used the code you provided some other users to customize my portfolios titles:

I would like to do the same about portfolios descriptions (the text in the right tile on expended portfolios), to just change some font settings, do you think it is possible?

Thank you very much.

Adek
    July 3, 2017 at 1:59 am #24049

Hi Phi21,

Sorry for late reply.

1. Please replace this file /jphotolio/js/script.full.jswith this one https://pastebin.com/89xBhje8

2. In this case you need to know about css selector. You can try to use this css code below and adjust the value :

3. About portfolio descriptions, it’s possible. Can you provide me your portfolio page url, i will check it out.

Thank you

Phi21
    July 3, 2017 at 10:53 am #24052

Hi Adek,

Thank you so much for the solution to the accordion issue, hyperlinks now work perfectly.

Thank you as well for the CSS code to customize accordions, that will be useful and this is very kind of you.

About portfolio description, I invite you to go here. Is there a way to customize the description (the text written in french that begins with a quotation mark)? Mainly font size, color and horizontal alignment, but without any impact on the rest of the site.

Thank you again for your help.

Adek
    July 4, 2017 at 3:17 am #24058

Hi Phi21,

About customize portfolio description i’m not quite sure on this thing since the style generated by js code. You may try to edit the style directly from WordPress text editor.

Anyway, if you interest you can use our Custom Service here http://support.jegtheme.com/custom-change-service/

Thank you

Phi21
    July 4, 2017 at 7:45 am #24059

Hi Adek,

No problem with the portfolio description, I’ll do it from WP editor (I had already started doing it this way).

Thank you very much for your patience.

Keep up the good work and be assured that I will give JPhotolio template five stars 🙂

Adek
    July 6, 2017 at 2:12 am #24067

Hi Phi21,

Glad to hear that. Let us know if you need something else in there.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.