A few questions if possible
1) The Facebook footer widget is appearing funny: http://www.hoopsfix.com/
2) How do you add the bit about the company and the social media icons like in your first footer column: http://jmagz.jegtheme.com/?header-type=navigation-2
3) How do I make the category drop down from the nav bar include image thumbnails like in the demo? I can’t find it in the documentation.
4) My disqus comments threads are unaligned – the width is too big for the content column, how can I reduce it in size?
5) Do you have a PSD or something of the background image so I know what dimensions we need to make it and what will get cut off by the content column etc?
6) The related posts underneath each post are not “related” they are just most recent posts. How can I make them related so they match by tag?
It seems you’re on the wrong forum. Please post your question on the JMagz forum. 🙂
You can post it right here http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/forum/jmagz/
OK, have done now!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.