A few issues with VC

July 12, 2014 at 6:02 pm #1569

I seem unable to save a template which is a little annoying as when I update a page the VC plugin disappears and resets leaving just text in the main box. This means I have to start again from scratch after every update. Less than ideal.

Also to get the VC to show when I load a page I have to check and uncheck the box under screen options.

Any fixes for these issues would be very much appreciated.

July 13, 2014 at 2:39 am #1597

Hi Parousia,

You still can use your Page that created with Section Builder before you do update. But, in new version you need to Enable Legacy Section Builder from Jkreativ Dashboard > General Setting.

Anyway, what is your theme & plugin version?

Thank you

July 13, 2014 at 9:49 am #1605

Hi problem is I don’t want to use the legacy section builder. I’ve been waiting for the Visual composer and its not working properly.

I’m using jkreative 2.0.2 and WPBakery Visual Composer is at 4.2.3

The only way I can get it to keep working is to switch between the landing page VC and other pages, which is less than ideal. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

July 14, 2014 at 8:20 am #1634

hi Parousia, i don’t really sure what is the problem. because we don’t have those kind of problem.
    but can you try this to fix your problem,

1. update your main mega menu to latest version. current latest version is 1.2.0.

2. if no 1 not fix the problem try to disable all plugin (but not including visual composer and jkreativ plugin)

if you still having those problem, please let me know.

Thank you

July 14, 2014 at 11:41 am #1644

Steps 1 and 2 didnt work.

I’m still having endless problems with this site Ill list them all as follows:

1 – In mobile view the menu is not aligned properly and the title hangs to the right with a gap on the left (not sure how to supply image of this but you can see for yourself if you change the size of the browser (
    2 – Images don’t always load properly in portfolio view.
    3 – I cant select anything other than the “normal layout” for the blog, which I REALLY dont want.
    4 – Visual composer doesn’t work unless using the landing page template. Which is annoying to say the least. I also cant use it with the “normal page” layout as texts runs off the edge of the page and disappears ( see ).

There are others but these are the main ones. I need this site up asap, but these issues have delayed that and have left me in front of the computer much more than I would have liked. Any fixes would be greatly appreciated, as I’m starting to get a little frustrated.

July 14, 2014 at 11:50 am #1648

Fixed the blog issue the other issues still remain

July 16, 2014 at 9:44 am #1763

Any ideas?

July 17, 2014 at 2:59 am #1793

Hi Parousia,

Sorry for delayed reply. Yesterday is very hectic 🙁
    Could you give me access to your wp admin? I need to check it directly to see what the problem. Please drop the credentials via Profile Page.

Thank you

April 7, 2015 at 4:25 pm #10672

Hi Parousia,

I’m facing with the same issue:
    3 – I cant select anything other than the “normal layout” for the blog, which I REALLY dont want.

can you or Support Team help meto solve this issue?
    thanks in advance

April 9, 2015 at 6:06 am #10707

Hi giobby,

I’ve been answer your question on this topic

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.