Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

A Few Issues with Basic Functions – Font hover color in nav, Font size in nav

ummhumm
    March 8, 2018 at 4:44 am #29360

Hello!

1. I am trying to change the color of the hover for the menu font, and I cannot change it no matter what I do. I am in the area, appearance/customize/header-option/header-main-menu/menu hover color.

No matter what I do, it will not change. It remains as always, gray.

2. Same with the font size for the navigation. I cannot increase or decrease the size.

3. How do you remove the photo icon that is an overlay on each thumbnail?

I have a password on the domain name, and will post after this the login information privately.

Thanks,
    Erin

ummhumm
    March 8, 2018 at 4:45 am #29361
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ummhumm
    March 8, 2018 at 4:46 am #29362
    ummhumm
    March 8, 2018 at 5:39 am #29363
    Rai
    March 8, 2018 at 9:39 am #29375

Hi Erin,

Thank you for contacting us, I will try to help you here.

1. After checking your backend, it seems you use “Top Bar Menu” in as your navigation instead of “Main Menu”. The option you refer to is dedicated to “Main Menu”. So, you have 2 options whether replacing the “Top Bar Menu” with “Main Menu” in the Header Builder or simply change the “Top Bar Menu” hover color option.

2. Same as above, the option is for “Main Menu”, not “Top Bar Menu”.

3. Add this CSS code to Additional CSS to remove the photo/image icon:

4. Regarding category on image, could you elaborate on which Module / Hero / Slider is that? There will be different code on certain Module.

5. It is look weird and this is not happend on my side, I checked your site that is not happend, perhaps it is only happend on certain browser / pages?

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Best regards,
    Rai

ummhumm
    March 9, 2018 at 12:43 am #29392
    Rai
    March 9, 2018 at 9:56 am #29412

Hi Erin,

For menu font size, there is “Main Menu Font” option which is for “Main Menu” not “Top Bar Menu” as I mentioned above. Actually, the “Top Bar Menu” is not designed to be in the Middle or Bottom Bar, but in the Top Bar. So, I suggest you use the Main Menu instead, which has more styling options. See screenshot below:
    Screen-Shot-2018-03-09-at-9.42.21-AM.jpg

The ellipses should automatically appear when the category is listed exceeds the content width, it is a toggle button to show a drop-down menu. The CSS code you use is to hide all including the category list, not only the ellipses. We may need to see the error for further investigation.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions.

Thank you

ummhumm
    March 9, 2018 at 8:54 pm #29429
    Adek
    March 12, 2018 at 11:33 am #29482

Hi Erin,

Did you mean the image gallery in the post content or the image gallery in the post featured? I just want to make sure on this thing.

Also, may i know what the previous theme that you use before? Also, i notice you have gallery plugin installed in there. Do you use it before for the gallery?

Thank you

ummhumm
    March 12, 2018 at 11:33 pm #29496
    Rai
    March 13, 2018 at 9:44 am #29507

Hi Erin,

I have checked your site and the problem is because of you choose post type Gallery but no image selected: https://cl.ly/0Y2O3R3l1x0N

You need to add images to Galley or just pick Standard post type instead. I changed one of your post here: http://sg703.com/clients/bigShot2/seether-fort-rock-2017/

Let me know if you have more questions.

Thank you

ummhumm
    March 13, 2018 at 7:36 pm #29527
    Adek
    March 14, 2018 at 11:43 am #29552

Hi Erin,

Actually for 3rd party plugin are out of our support scope but I will try to help you as long as I can. I’ve checked the plugin that you mean on above, may I know if you mean this gallery http://sg703.com/clients/bigShot2/wp-admin/admin.php?page=galleries_huge_it_gallery that should appear on the post content? Also, can you tell me more detail about how that plugin works? because I never use it before.

Thank you

ummhumm
    March 14, 2018 at 9:26 pm #29581
    Adek
    March 15, 2018 at 10:21 am #29610

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.