Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

2 line top navigation transparent menu setup

bnorberto
    August 3, 2016 at 2:18 pm #21504

Dear Support Team,

I couldn’t find a thread on this specific issue so I decided to open a new one:

GOAL: 2 line menu system with transparent background and still, transparent submenus in the second row

DESCRIPTION:
    a. want to have transparent main menüs (this is done) and when clicking on a main menü …
    b. … I’d like the submenus to be listed horizontally rigt below the main menü (in a 2nd line or row) with the following criterias:
    – want to have them transparent as well,
    – want them to stay still if you click on the main menü

SCREENSHOT: http://screencast.com/t/9G7ktCbfYc

Just the approximate desired layout (not the outfit but the layout)!

Thank you so much and looking forward to your kind reply!

Adek
    August 4, 2016 at 7:57 am #21512

Hi bnorberto,

I just want to make sure on several point.

A. Do you mean to keep the transparent background of main menu when mouse clicking?

B.
    – For horizontal menu, unfortunately we don’t have this kind of feature at the moment. You will need to do some changes to achieve that.

– You can try to change the background color of submenus from Customizer panel.

– Unfortunately we don’t have this kind of feature, because the submenus will stay (keep showing) when mouse hover over their parent menu and submenu itself.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

bnorberto
    August 4, 2016 at 2:49 pm #21514

Dear Adek,

Thank you so much for your reply on this. Hopefully it gives your team also an idea and will worth it for you to do these “small” changes in the near future.

A. Do you mean to keep the transparent background of main menu when mouse clicking?
    No … during hovering and mouse clicking it could stay (but would be great to set not just the color but the OPACITY of the hovered/clicked area … this way it can be still transparent with a differentiated background … could there be ny chance to solve it?

B.
    – For horizontal menu, unfortunately we don’t have this kind of feature at the moment. You will need to do some changes to achieve that.
    Actually I’ve no coding skills … saw some videos, but I’m extremely uncertain that if I can do that … really don’t want to mess it up. Would that be possible to do such an update for you? (I saw some records on this and it didn’t seem too complicated for such a skilled coder 😉 !

– You can try to change the background color of submenus from Customizer panel.
    Yes, this could be a great option but I was not able to set up 2 line horizontal menu and also if it is able to do … would be great to set the opacity as well beside color!

– Unfortunately we don’t have this kind of feature, because the submenus will stay (keep showing) when mouse hover over their parent menu and submenu itself.
    This could stay and it is perfect .. just would be great to have a submenu in a horizontal line in the 2nd row 🙂

BTW I suppose at least opacity options should be included everywhere where color setting is available … it could be essential in menus, or when using full scrn video background or anywhere where background could be selected! (I couldn’t find it such option in jkreativ and not even in rev.slider … but belive me it is an awesome function 🙂

I saw a raw/basic thing but I don’t know if it is useful here …

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Adek
    August 8, 2016 at 2:16 am #21536

Hi bnorberto,

Sorry for late reply your question.

A. Unfortunately we don’t provide an option to set the opacity at the moment. You will need to add some css code to achieve that.

B.
    – Horizontal Submenus, we don’t have any plan yet to add this feature on near future update. We will take a look and consider on this thing.

– Can you provide me the url of your site in there? I will check it directly on my side.

Thank you

bnorberto
    August 15, 2016 at 5:21 pm #21605

Dear Adek,

Not so good news unfortunately … 🙁

A. Unfortunately we don’t provide an option to set the opacity at the moment. You will need to add some css code to achieve that.

Would be great if I shouldn’t get a programmer guy for extra money to mess up all the things on a very expensive extra time 🙁

B.
    – Horizontal Submenus, we don’t have any plan yet to add this feature on near future update. We will take a look and consider on this thing.

Would be great if you consider and decide the positive way soon. It would be extremely useful and also to have the opacity option wherever you can adjust colors … I think people would love it and all the above would be an additional service that your site can provide.

– Can you provide me the url of your site in there? I will check it directly on my side.

Beside all these I’m stll having troubles updating the two plugins! My site hasn’t been uploaded yet … but not really need it … here is the screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/5riBiWSa6

Adek
    August 18, 2016 at 2:20 am #21665

Hi bnorberto,

Thanks for your suggestion on this thing. Really appreciate it. We will considering on this thing with our team.

Regarding plugin update. Please keep using plugin version that come with our theme package for compatible reason. We will going to update version of those plugin as soon.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.