Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Сonflicting plugin Envato WordPress Toolkit

elinaricci1302
    July 16, 2014 at 4:23 pm #1784

Hi
    When I install and activate the plugin Envato WordPress Tulkit my website stops working any – not externally, no administrative panel. What to do?

Rai
    July 17, 2014 at 6:33 am #1810

Hi @elinaricci1302,

Is there any error occur during installation?
    Try to disable other plugins and reinstall those required plugins.

Thank you

elinaricci1302
    July 17, 2014 at 10:22 am #1830

Hi
    No, it does not display any error
    When I turn on this plugin – just stops working all
    just a white screen
    and when that happens – I can not through an administrative panel deactivate other plugins or reinstall…
    because nothing works
    I endured a few times, and sets the theme again to find out what is the cause
    I started to install plug-ins one by one
    and activating the plugin “Envato WordPress Tulkit” – website stop working at all
    several times I was doing everything clearly on the installation instructions…. and no made spontaneous action
    I do not know how to install this plugin. because as soon as I turn it on – everything stops working …

Rai
    July 18, 2014 at 6:42 am #1857

Hi @elinaricci1302,

It could be conflict with another plugin, I’m not sure yet. Actually, Envato WordPress Toolkit is an additional plugin, you can skip this installation. But, you will need to do manual update if there is an update of theme or jkreativ plugin.

Thank you

elinaricci1302
    July 19, 2014 at 11:15 am #1907

I install only the recommended plugins you. Why do they conflict??? Unless you do not test them before recommending?

elinaricci1302
    July 19, 2014 at 11:37 am #1908

Also there is a conflict with the plugin WooCommerce. And if I do not install it – I constantly get errors when importing pages. Without imported pages to understand the functional theme is simply unrealistic!!! In installation guides you recommend to first install all plugins and then import the demo-page. And how can I import them if the plugins that you were advised not to work together??? I’ve tried 100 times to remove one plug, connect the other, the third, the tenth of your list. And, in any combination conflict arises. 4 days I can not start working because of testing plugins. I want to buy a theme and get to work, and not to investigate the cause of the conflict of plugins that you recommend.

You can help me quickly? I want to have my plugins worked and were all the pages are imported. I think I should not have so many problems arise while installing Theme. Even following your “step by step instructions” on my every step there is any crap. What do you think? Is this normal?
    Thank’s

Rai
    July 20, 2014 at 5:10 am #1913

Hi elinaricci1302,

Of course we have tested before we included it to our theme and most people have installed it without any errors. Yes, before you do import you need to install plugins.

Yes I will help you, please give me access to your backend then send it our Profile Page and I will check.

Please note that we live in different time zone, so when you reply may be I am sleeping 🙂

Thank you

elinaricci1302
    July 20, 2014 at 9:46 am #1921

Hi,Rai!
    While you were sleeping :), I installed all plugins except woocomerce. When I install it – I have a white screen. Pages I imported from 25 trying, I hope that all pages…I do not know… 🙂

But I still need help with the plugin woocomerce.
    I’m sending you the keys on the mail.

Thank you

Rai
    July 22, 2014 at 5:20 am #1966

Hi elinaricci1302,

I’ve checked your backend and it looks like you need to check your server configuration because your site was unable to make request to wordpress.org to download plugin. I will try to install it manually. I’ll inform you on email.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.