Reply To: Edit Default Widget and Default Button Color
Finding some more issues:
The search icon appears in the Customizer window but not on the website itself:
How do I make the icon appear across the website?
Also, the top navigation bar is changing to a transparent black background with white text when not on the homepage – I want this to be a white background with black text throughout the website, how do I change this?
So, in total I’d like to know how to edit the following:
– Jkreativ default Buttons colour: https://ibb.co/ff6JNc
– Jkreativ default Widget Headings colour: https://ibb.co/iTjioH
– Main navigation link hover colour: https://ibb.co/kJnaJH
– Main navigation background and text colour when not on homepage: https://ibb.co/hxwGdH
– Make the search icon appear on the website and not just in the customizer window: (1. Website: https://ibb.co/ewJJsc 2. Customizer: https://ibb.co/gAsBCc )
Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you again,